NTR’s Rabhasa is all set to hit the screens this 28th, and the promotions are on full swing. The censor formalities have been completed and the film has obtained an A certificate. According to the latest update, NTR’s mentor and good friend, V V Vinayak has done a small voice over in the film.
Directed by Santosh Srinivas, this family entertainer features Samantha and Praneetha as the female leads. SS Thaman is scoring music for this film which is produced by Bellamkonda Suresh.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress