V V Vinayak has lent his voice for an upcoming film titled Renigunta. In the past, he had lent his voice to introduce Sonu Sood’s character in Kandireega and Shambo Shiva Shambo. Of late, several directors are roping in popular actors and directors to lend their voice. Recently, Sunil had lent his voice in Ravi Babu’s Nuvvila where he introduced the lead characters in the film and last year, Ravi Teja had lent his voice for Rajamouli’s Maryada Ramanna.
Talking about V V Vinayak’s contribution to Renigunta, Suresh Kondeti, who is producing the film, said, ““He first appeared on screen in Chiru’s Tagore and his dialogue rendition stood out in the film. Later he gave voiceovers for the movies Shambo Shiva Shambo and Kandireega and both of them were big hits. I am glad that he has agreed to lend his voice for my film.”
Renigunta was one of the surprise hits in Tamil in recent times and it’s being dubbed in Telugu with the same name. Panner Selvam is the director and it has Jonny and Sanusha in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?