Vaani Kapoor, who was last seen in Aaha Kalyanam, is reportedly in contention to play the lead role opposite Shah Rukh Khan in a film titled ‘Fan’. Directed by Maneesh Sharma, the film is going to be produced by Yash Raj Films banner.
Since Vaani Kapoor has a three films deal with Yash Raj Films banner, rumours are rife that she might play the lead role in this film. Shah Rukh Khan is playing the role of a common man, who’s a big fan of a film star. However, the makers have clarified that they haven’t finalised the lead actress yet. Apart from Vaani Kapoor, names of Parineeti Chopra and Anushka Sharma are also being considered for this film.
In February, Vaani Kapoor had made her debut in Tamil with Aaha Kalyanam in which she played the lead role opposite Nani. The film was also dubbed in Telugu; however, the film failed to click at the box-office.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song