Vaani Kapoor, who was last seen in Aaha Kalyanam, is reportedly in contention to play the lead role opposite Shah Rukh Khan in a film titled ‘Fan’. Directed by Maneesh Sharma, the film is going to be produced by Yash Raj Films banner.
Since Vaani Kapoor has a three films deal with Yash Raj Films banner, rumours are rife that she might play the lead role in this film. Shah Rukh Khan is playing the role of a common man, who’s a big fan of a film star. However, the makers have clarified that they haven’t finalised the lead actress yet. Apart from Vaani Kapoor, names of Parineeti Chopra and Anushka Sharma are also being considered for this film.
In February, Vaani Kapoor had made her debut in Tamil with Aaha Kalyanam in which she played the lead role opposite Nani. The film was also dubbed in Telugu; however, the film failed to click at the box-office.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic