Tollywood’s popular production house Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram which is known for making high budget entertainers will be introducing business tycoon, Gali Janardhan Reddy’s son, Kireeti as hero with a Telugu-Kannada bilingual movie to be directed by Radha Krishna
The yet to be titled movie will be made on grand scale and it’s going to be a dreamy launch pad for the youngster Kireeti. Billed to be a love and family entertainer, the film will feature some noted actors. The makers have also roped in top-notch technicians to handle different crafts.
The film to be produced by Sai Korrapati will have music by Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad, while Baahubali’s lensman K Senthil Kumar will take care of cinematography. Raveendar is the production designer and India’s top stunt director Peter Hein will choreograph the action sequences.
The film’s grand launching event will take place on March 4th. Other details will be divulged soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Don touches the Rs. 100 crore mark
- Thank You teaser – Sensible and interesting
- Heroine locked for Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film?
- Talk- Suriya’s latest movie stalled?
- Karthi to lock horns with Ajith Kumar at the box office
- Kannada director’s A Beautiful Breakup to be screened at Cannes 2022