The latest update reveals that Sai Korrapati has bought the ceded rights of the film for a whopping 27 crores. This is a huge amount that Vaarahi banner has spent and it also shows the confidence they have in Rajamouli and his success ratio.
Slated to release on the 28th of April, this film will release in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake