The latest update reveals that Sai Korrapati has bought the ceded rights of the film for a whopping 27 crores. This is a huge amount that Vaarahi banner has spent and it also shows the confidence they have in Rajamouli and his success ratio.
Slated to release on the 28th of April, this film will release in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously.
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR