Vaibhav Reddy, who was last seen in Kasko, seems to be slowly making inroads in Tamil cinema. After playing important roles in films like Eesan and Mankatha, he has signed a bilingual film. Alphans is directing the film and China Babu and Raja Balaji Prasad are jointly producing this movie on Tollywood Creations and Sri Chakra movies banners. Malayalam actress Archana Kavi has been cast opposite Vaibhav in the film which will be simultaneously made in Telugu and Tamil. The film was recently launched in Annapurna Studios and the producers revealed that the regular shooting would begin from February 10 onwards. Most of the film is going to be shot in Ramoji Film City and Kerala. The story occurs within a span of 24 hours and narrates how the hero faces the problems.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia