For the last few weeks, a fake Twitter handle claiming to be an official account of young hero Vaishnav Tej has been sending out a series of tweets. Finally, Vaishnav responded and issued an official press note to caution his fans against the said account.
“This is to inform that I am not on Twitter. I request everyone not to pay heed to fake Twitter handles. I also request you to report the said account. Thanking in anticipation. I urge everyone to stay cautious,” Vaishnav’s note read. On the work front, Vishnav is awaiting the release of his second film, Jungle Book, in which he co-stars Rakul Preet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response
- Most Eligible Bachelor and Pelli SandaD’s day 2 Nizam shares