Young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej has made an impressive debut with the blockbuster romantic drama, Uppena. His performance, particularly through his expressive eyes, received a lot of praise. But there’s a backstory behind his ‘acting through eyes’.
In a latest interview, Vaishnav Tej revealed what his cousin Ram Charan had advised him before he commenced shooting for Uppena. “Charan Anna told me to use my eyebrows a lot and it helped me to be more expensive,” Vaishnav said. Well, Vaishnav religiously followed Charan’s advice and the rest is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?