Young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej has made an impressive debut with the blockbuster romantic drama, Uppena. His performance, particularly through his expressive eyes, received a lot of praise. But there’s a backstory behind his ‘acting through eyes’.
In a latest interview, Vaishnav Tej revealed what his cousin Ram Charan had advised him before he commenced shooting for Uppena. “Charan Anna told me to use my eyebrows a lot and it helped me to be more expensive,” Vaishnav said. Well, Vaishnav religiously followed Charan’s advice and the rest is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?