Mega hero Sai Tej’s younger brother Vaishnav Tej is making his acting debut with a romantic drama titled, Uppena. The film was supposed to hit the screens in the month of April but is postponed due to Corona lockdown.
On the other hand, even before his first film release, Vaishnav Tej signed his second project with director Krish. This as-yet-untitled film’s shooting’s underway in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Vaishnav Tej has committed for his third project to noted production house 14 Reels Plus banner.
However, an official announcement regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?