Vaishnav Tej, the younger brother of Sai Dharam Tej is ready with his debut film Uppena but the film is sadly yet to see the release because of the Corona lockdown.
There is talk of an OTT release but there is no confirmation about this film. In all this, the latest reports going on say that Vaishnav has signed his second film now.
The news is that Vaishnav will apparently be doing a film in the production of UV Creations and a debutante director will helm the film. Though there is no confirmation, this news has caught on all over the film circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya- New heroine for Charan will be confirmed next week
- Kiara Advani becomes the top choice in Bollywood- Here’s show?
- Color Photo Suhas’ dairy packed with multiple films
- Pawan Kalyan’s directors facing a lot of tension and insecurity?
- After Nithiin, top Malayalam star to remake Andhadhun
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now