After impressing everyone with his acting skills in his debut film, Uppena, young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej has become a hot favourite for many filmmakers. Vaishnav Tej has already wrapped the shooting for his second film under the direction of Krish. This as-yet-untitled film will have its release in the next couple of months.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Vaishnav Tej has signed a new project under the direction of Tamil director Gireesaaya, who had earlier directed the Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy. As per the reports, young starlet, Ketika Sharma is in talks for the female lead role in the movie.
Senior producer BVSN Prasad will be bankrolling the movie, which is expected to go on floors from next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?