Mega hero Sai Teja’s younger brother, Vaishnav Tej is making his acting debut with a film titled, Uppena. Being directed by Buchi Babu Sana, the film’s release was stalled due to Corona lockdown and will be soon out after the theaters are reopened.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Vaishnav Tej’s second film is locked under Allu Arvind’s Geetha Arts productions. News is also that the film will be directed by a debutant.
More details regarding the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani