Mega hero Sai Teja’s younger brother, Vaishnav Tej is making his acting debut with a film titled, Uppena. Being directed by Buchi Babu Sana, the film’s release was stalled due to Corona lockdown and will be soon out after the theaters are reopened.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Vaishnav Tej’s second film is locked under Allu Arvind’s Geetha Arts productions. News is also that the film will be directed by a debutant.
More details regarding the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue