The maiden film of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s nephew Vaishnav Tej had its muhurtham ceremony this morning. Chiru was the chief guest at the event and he wished his nephew and the entire team of this as-yet-untitled film.
“Vaishnav Tej is being introduced through top banners like Mythri Movie Makers and Sukumar Writings. I hope he will utilize this opportunity well. I was told that the film’s director Buchi Babu had worked on Rangasthalam’s story. I have heard the story of Vaishnav’s debut film. It has Rangasthalam-like rustic feel to it,” said Chiranjeevi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram’s Entha Manchivaadavuraa seals its release date
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation