The maiden film of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s nephew Vaishnav Tej had its muhurtham ceremony this morning. Chiru was the chief guest at the event and he wished his nephew and the entire team of this as-yet-untitled film.
“Vaishnav Tej is being introduced through top banners like Mythri Movie Makers and Sukumar Writings. I hope he will utilize this opportunity well. I was told that the film’s director Buchi Babu had worked on Rangasthalam’s story. I have heard the story of Vaishnav’s debut film. It has Rangasthalam-like rustic feel to it,” said Chiranjeevi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next