It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s nephew and Sai Dharam Tej’s younger brother Vaishnav Tej is making his acting debut with an intense romantic drama, titled ‘Uppena.’ Sukumar’s former assistant director Buchi Babu Sana is directing the film and Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi is playing an important role in it.
Uppena’s first schedule was held in Hyderabad. From tomorrow (Oct 21), the unit will be kickstarting the second schedule in Puri, Odisha, and later move to Kolkata and Gangtok, Sikkim. The schedule will last for 20 days. Young actress Krithi Shetty is also making her debut with this film.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music and Shamdat Sainudeen is handling the cinematography. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the film in association with Sukumar Writings banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow