Young actress Nivetha Thomas was applauded for her composed and mature performance in Vakeel Saab. She is regarded as one of the talented artists in Tollywood. But as it turns out, Nivetha seems to have set her focus on directing films.
As revealed by Nivetha herself, she wishes to turn a filmmaker one day.
“I aspire to direct films in the near future. I have even completed a course in filmmaking. I definitely will make films when the time comes,” she said.
Nivetha added that she will direct a few short films at first to brush up her skills and then move on to directing feature films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha