Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab, has had a solid first weekend at the box-office worldwide. Even though the official numbers are yet to be reported, the film has collected close to Rs 90 crore gross across the world with a distributor share of nearly Rs 60 crore.
Vakeel Saab is all set to break into the Rs 100 crore club on Monday. The film has witnessed drops in the Monday bookings compared to the first three days. On the other hand, whether or not Vakeel Saab will manage to surpass the $1 million milestone in the US remains to be seen. The film has grossed nearly $660K until the latest updates. The film needs to gross approximately $1.3 million to break even in the USA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix