Sreeram Venu, the director of Oh My Friend and MCA, is currently helming Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink. The Hindi version had Amitabh Bachchan in the lead role of a lawyer.
Pawan fans were skeptical about not witnessing his quintessential heroism in Vakeel Saab, especially since the film marks Pawan’s comeback after the disastrous Agnyaathavasi. But the film’s director Sreeram Venu has assured all the fans that he has infused enough heroism into Pawan’s role in Vakeel Saab. Needless to say, fans are thrilled with Venu’s revelation.
Dil Raju is bankrolling the movie in Bollywood filmmaker Boney Kapoor’s presentation. At least 20 more days of shooting is remaining for Pawan’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film