Bollywood star Ajay Devgn is busy with Maidaan, an intense sports drama under the direction of Amit Sharma. The update a few days back was that is that the sets laid for the film got damaged due to the Tauktae cyclone.
Boney had no choice but to rebuild the sets once again. The news is that he has to shell a whopping seven crores for the sets once again. This is a big amount and is a big loss for Boney.
The talk is that Boney made a lot of money with Pawan’s Vakeel Saab as he presented the movie. As he made some profits in Vakeel Saab, he is using it here for his Hindi film Maidaan and this has saved him a bit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita Ramam beauty is all praises for this recent film
- Kamal Haasan makes shocking comments about Ponniyin Selvan
- Ganesh – People viewed me as Balamurali Krishna but not as Ganesh
- OTT: Aha releases Tamannaah’s 11th Hour in Tamil
- Karthikeya 2 creates havoc on OTT
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata delivers a decent TRP