Following the historic success of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s audio, star music composer Thaman is composing the music for yet another prestigious project, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film Vakeel Saab. Already, the Maguva Maguva song, which was released on the occasion of International Women’s Day in March, became a big success.
In a latest interview, Thaman opened up about the biggest challenge he faces as he works on Vakeel Saab. “As a fan, I know that any Pawan Kalyan starrer has high expectations riding on its audio album. Pawan’s stardom and the strong, emotional story in Vakeel Saab made me more responsible. It’s been a huge challenge for me to not dilute Power Star’s image and lift his heroism by not deviating from the film’s core story,” Thaman said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed