The shooting for Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab is stalled due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, from the past few weeks, news has been coming in that the film’s shooting will resume in the month of September and wrap up the balance work by October.
Now, the latest news we hear from our sources is that the film’s shooting will not resume for the next three months. If the news turns into reality, the film has very fewer chances to release during the Sankranthi 2021 festival season as well.
Being produced by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor, Venu Sriram is directing Vakeel Saab. Shruthi Haasan is the heroine of this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vivaha Bhojanambu goes to Sony Liv – Release date soon
- Raashi Khanna in talks for a Tamil biggie
- Aditya music snap music rights of Ram’s next for a bomb
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut