The shooting for Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab is stalled due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, from the past few weeks, news has been coming in that the film’s shooting will resume in the month of September and wrap up the balance work by October.
Now, the latest news we hear from our sources is that the film’s shooting will not resume for the next three months. If the news turns into reality, the film has very fewer chances to release during the Sankranthi 2021 festival season as well.
Being produced by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor, Venu Sriram is directing Vakeel Saab. Shruthi Haasan is the heroine of this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son