Hero Pawan Kalyan made his silver screen comeback after 3 years with the recently released courtroom drama, Vakeel Saab. This Sriram Venu directorial had a solid first weekend, where it collected over Rs 65 crore share worldwide. However, the film witnessed drops starting from its first Monday and is now struggling to reach its break even mark.
Especially, Vakeel Saab is staring at huge losses in the US. Until Friday, the film managed to collect a total gross of about $730K. The film has to gross over $1.4 million to land its US buyers in a safe zone, but it doesn’t look encouraging at the moment. Ironically, to compare, even an utter flop film like Agnyaathavaasi had collected a whopping $1 million gross from its premieres alone in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish