Vakeel Saab is a film that opened to some solid collections on Friday. The film made big money on its first weekend and as it was Ugadi yesterday, the Pawan starrer saw some very good occupancy in Telugu states.
The latest update is that the film has made 7.6 crores share in the Guntur region and 10.7 crores share in the ceded area.
These are solid collections and as per the trade, the film will enter the safe zone by this weekend in these areas.
This week’s collections are going to be key as there is a talk that the theatres will be closed in the days to come due to the Covid scare. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans