Vakeel Saab is a film that opened to some solid collections on Friday. The film made big money on its first weekend and as it was Ugadi yesterday, the Pawan starrer saw some very good occupancy in Telugu states.
The latest update is that the film has made 7.6 crores share in the Guntur region and 10.7 crores share in the ceded area.
These are solid collections and as per the trade, the film will enter the safe zone by this weekend in these areas.
This week’s collections are going to be key as there is a talk that the theatres will be closed in the days to come due to the Covid scare. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark