Vakeel Saab has taken a solid start at the box office. The film has made good money and as per the latest update from the trade, the film has made a total share of 53.5 crores on its first three days of release in Telugu states.
The film made over 30 crores share on day one and the next two days, it made just over 10 crores share on each day making the producers quite happy.
The film is going through a proper Monday test as of now and we need to see how much does it make today.
Dil Raju is trying hard to promote the film to make more money at the box office. Let’s what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu