Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab, released on Friday and garnered a unanimous positive response from fans. Even critics have given a thumbs up and the film’s opening day collections have been huge. Vakeel Saab is particularly doing well in the USA and Australia despite the pandemic hitting the exhibition business.
In the US, Vakeel Saab has collected nearly $120K until 7 PM PST, taking its updated total to $575K. The film will end up crossing the $600K mark by Saturday night. The film has high chances of breaking into the $1 million club by early next week.
On the other hand, Vakeel Saab collected A$212K until Saturday night. This Sriram Venu directorial is eyeing the A$500K milestone next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish