With the release date fast approaching, the makers of Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated comeback film, Vakeel Saab, are stepping up the promotions. The Vakeel Saab musical fest, featuring the film’s music composer Thaman and lyricists, has been creating a decent buzz.
The next edition of the music fest will be held in Vizag’s Vignan College (10 AM) and Kakinada’s KIET College (3:30 PM) on March 23rd. Vakeel Saab’s director Sriram Venu, Thaman and lyricist Ramajogayya Sastry will take part in this music fest. The makers seem to be targeting the young, college-going audiences through these music fests.
Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Ananya Nagalla and Shruti Haasan will be seen in crucial roles in the movie. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor have bankrolled the film, which is releasing on April 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?