Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated comeback film, Vakeel Saab, has wrapped almost 75 percent of its shooting part until the lockdown had brought the production formalities to a standstill. The film’s next schedule is expected to commence either in mid May or early June, depending on the restrictions after the lockdown is lifted.
In the next schedule, Vakeel Saab’s team will be canning several crucial courtroom episodes featuring the entire lead cast. A realistic court set has been erected at Annapurna Studios for this purpose, and the entire shoot will be wrapped up in 25 days flat. Meanwhile, the makers are yet to sign a leading lady opposite Pawan.
Vakeel Saab is an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood film, Pink. The film is being directed by Sriram Venu and produced jointly by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha