As we all know, Vakeel Saab has taken a solid start at the box office yesterday. Pawan Kalyan makes a comeback after three long years and the film has opened to a solid talk all over.
The day one number is going to be huge as per the latest update from the trade. Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film has made 3.94 crores share in Guntur and 3.85 crores share in Vizag which is solid.
In Nizam too, the film has taken a solid start, and very soon the official day one collection will be out. Only time will tell how much will the film make on day one of its release.
Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor have jointly produced Vakeel Saab. Thaman scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drishyam 2 going bonkers at the box office
- Amazon Prime adds new audio to PS 1
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content