As we all know, Vakeel Saab has taken a solid start at the box office yesterday. Pawan Kalyan makes a comeback after three long years and the film has opened to a solid talk all over.
The day one number is going to be huge as per the latest update from the trade. Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film has made 3.94 crores share in Guntur and 3.85 crores share in Vizag which is solid.
In Nizam too, the film has taken a solid start, and very soon the official day one collection will be out. Only time will tell how much will the film make on day one of its release.
Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor have jointly produced Vakeel Saab. Thaman scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Made mistakes in the past: Abhiram Daggubati
- Rajini’s younger daughter Soundarya donates huge towards COVID relief
- An exciting multi-starrer on the cards in Tollywood?
- Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam wins a big award
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark
- Not Pawan but this star hero was approached for Vakeel Saab?