Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab, released yesterday amid unprecedented hype and excitement and received a unanimous positive response from fans. The film is expected to register record openings in several key centres across the twin Telugu states.
Vakeel Saab released amid a high drama a night before its release. The Andhra Pradesh government issued a midnight G.O., preventing the distributors and exhibitors from hiking the ticket rates. Needless to say, fans were highly disappointed with this sudden development.
But in a major relief, the High Court of Andhra Pradesh stayed the AP government’s order and permitted the distributors and exhibitors to increase Vakeel Saab’s ticket rates for 3 days. This latest boost from the HC will result in a huge hike in Vakeel Saab’s first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?