Popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi has made his directorial debut with Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Vamsi had earlier penned scripts for NTR’s Ashok, Oosaravelli and Temper, and he shares close ties with the Nandamuri hero.
After Temper, there were reports that NTR will be acting in Vakkantham Vamsi’s directorial debut project. However, the project didn’t go on floors and Vamsi later made NSNI with Bunny.In a recent media interaction, Vamsi revealed that his project with NTR was put on hold due to script issues and that he will surely make a film with the Young Tiger soon. He went on to reveal that his next project will feature a star hero.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?