Popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi has made his directorial debut with Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Vamsi had earlier penned scripts for NTR’s Ashok, Oosaravelli and Temper, and he shares close ties with the Nandamuri hero.
After Temper, there were reports that NTR will be acting in Vakkantham Vamsi’s directorial debut project. However, the project didn’t go on floors and Vamsi later made NSNI with Bunny.In a recent media interaction, Vamsi revealed that his project with NTR was put on hold due to script issues and that he will surely make a film with the Young Tiger soon. He went on to reveal that his next project will feature a star hero.
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets