Popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi has made his directorial debut with Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Vamsi had earlier penned scripts for NTR’s Ashok, Oosaravelli and Temper, and he shares close ties with the Nandamuri hero.
After Temper, there were reports that NTR will be acting in Vakkantham Vamsi’s directorial debut project. However, the project didn’t go on floors and Vamsi later made NSNI with Bunny.In a recent media interaction, Vamsi revealed that his project with NTR was put on hold due to script issues and that he will surely make a film with the Young Tiger soon. He went on to reveal that his next project will feature a star hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects