Telugu starlet Dimple Hayathi, who will soon be seen sizzling in the Jarra Jarra special song in Varun Tej’s Valmiki, is all set to make her foray into the Kannada film industry. Dimple’s Sandalwood debut film is a contemporary romantic entertainer.
Apparently, noted Kannada director Chandramouli was impressed with Dimple’s cameo in Prabhu Deva, Tamannaah’s Abhinetri 2 and roped her in for his latest flick. Dimple will be playing a independent girl in the movie. She is currently learning Kannada to make an impressive debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release