Telugu starlet Dimple Hayathi, who will soon be seen sizzling in the Jarra Jarra special song in Varun Tej’s Valmiki, is all set to make her foray into the Kannada film industry. Dimple’s Sandalwood debut film is a contemporary romantic entertainer.
Apparently, noted Kannada director Chandramouli was impressed with Dimple’s cameo in Prabhu Deva, Tamannaah’s Abhinetri 2 and roped her in for his latest flick. Dimple will be playing a independent girl in the movie. She is currently learning Kannada to make an impressive debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic