Telugu starlet Dimple Hayathi, who will soon be seen sizzling in the Jarra Jarra special song in Varun Tej’s Valmiki, is all set to make her foray into the Kannada film industry. Dimple’s Sandalwood debut film is a contemporary romantic entertainer.
Apparently, noted Kannada director Chandramouli was impressed with Dimple’s cameo in Prabhu Deva, Tamannaah’s Abhinetri 2 and roped her in for his latest flick. Dimple will be playing a independent girl in the movie. She is currently learning Kannada to make an impressive debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?