Telugu starlet Dimple Hayathi, who will soon be seen sizzling in the Jarra Jarra special song in Varun Tej’s Valmiki, is all set to make her foray into the Kannada film industry. Dimple’s Sandalwood debut film is a contemporary romantic entertainer.
Apparently, noted Kannada director Chandramouli was impressed with Dimple’s cameo in Prabhu Deva, Tamannaah’s Abhinetri 2 and roped her in for his latest flick. Dimple will be playing a independent girl in the movie. She is currently learning Kannada to make an impressive debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha does the unthinkable for ‘The Family Man’
- Makers of Mahesh’s next to take strong measures
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Bigg Boss 4- Star Maa roping these celebs
- Time locked for SSMB27’s much-awaited announcement
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix