The Nizam rights of Varun Tej’s upcoming film Valmiki have been sold at a whopping price we hear! Sources in the know tell us that the Nizam distributor of iSmart Shankar has bought the film for a price of Rs 8.2 crore!
The collaboration of Varun with director Harish Shankar, and the interesting casting of the actor as an antagonist is garnering a lot of interest for the film, apparently. This led to a massive price.
Also starring Tamil actor Atharvaa Murali, Pooja Hegde and debutante Mrunalini Ravi, the film is set to release on September 13 when it will clash with Nani’s Gang Leader at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet
- Makers of Laxxmi Bomb alter their deal with Disney Hotstar