Director Vamshi Paidipally is now in great demand. The young director delivered back to back hits in the form of ‘Brindavanam’ and the recently released ‘Yevadu’. The success of ‘Yevadu’ has solidified Vamshi’s image as a director who understands both ‘class’ and ‘mass’ elements among movie lovers.
Because of all this, Vamshi Paidipally is now in great demand. We have heard that a number of producers and actors are interested in working with Vamshi right now and more details about the director’s upcoming projects might come out soon.
‘Yevadu’ is continuing its good run at the Box Office and the movie has given a great start to Ram Charan in 2014.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR