Until the release of Oopiri, Nagarjuna’s latest hit film, Vamshi Paidipally was only known for his commercial entertainers like Yevadu and Brindavanam etc. But the director stunned everyone with his deft handling of a poignant and sensitive subject with Oopiri.
Naturally, Vamshi Paidipally is the flavor of the season and he is said to be getting a few offers to direct films in Bollywood. In his latest interview, Vamshi said that he would love to direct a Hindi film as it will give him a scope to expand his horizon.
Vamshi is currently busy penning a script for Akhil Akkineni’s second project, which is rumored to be a remake of the super hit Bollywood flick, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote