Veteran director Vamsy is making a comeback of sorts with his new film Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor. The film, starring Sumanth Ashwin, Manjula and Manasa, is gearing up for release and the team has been releasing one song after another as part of the film’s promotions.
The latest news is that the overseas theatrical rights of the film have been bought by Singanamala Kalyan of KS Entertainment, and he’s planning to release in the film in a big way in USA.
Mani Sharma has scored the music and the film is a sequel to Vamsy’s cult-comedy Ladies Tailor.
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans