Veteran director Vamsy is making a comeback of sorts with his new film Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor. The film, starring Sumanth Ashwin, Manjula and Manasa, is gearing up for release and the team has been releasing one song after another as part of the film’s promotions.
The latest news is that the overseas theatrical rights of the film have been bought by Singanamala Kalyan of KS Entertainment, and he’s planning to release in the film in a big way in USA.
Mani Sharma has scored the music and the film is a sequel to Vamsy’s cult-comedy Ladies Tailor.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race