Remixing popular songs from yesteryears isn’t a new trend in Telugu cinema. In the recent few months, Magadheera had a remix of Bangaru Kodipetta (from Gharana Mogudu) and Naga Chaitanya grooved to the tunes of Naa Kallu Chebutunnayi (from Premabhisekham) in 100% Love. Now, the latest news is that Ram Charan’s Raccha is going to feature a remix of Vana Vana Velluvaye from the film Gang Leader. Interestingly, it’s one of the most popular songs from the 90s featuring Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanti. The song is going to be shot on Ram Charan and Tamannaah from today in Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad. Shobi is going to choreograph the song. After shooting this song, the film unit will head to China to can an action sequence. Sampath Nandi is directing the film and NV Prasad, Paras Jain are producing the film on Mega Super Good Films banner. Mani Sharma is composing music for the film.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next