As the happenings of RGV’s latest film are set in Vijayawada, the openings of this film in both Vijayawada and Guntur are expectedly quite impressive. Trade reports coming in suggest that the film has opened hugely in most parts of Andhra and will continue to do in the next three days.
Based on the gang wars of Vijayawada, this film has raised curiosity levels to a huge extent and the makers are cashing on it big time. Sandeep, who played the young Radha and Ranga is getting a huge appreciation for his roles.
With not much big releases slated for the coming days, this film should definitely do well mostly.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties