As the happenings of RGV’s latest film are set in Vijayawada, the openings of this film in both Vijayawada and Guntur are expectedly quite impressive. Trade reports coming in suggest that the film has opened hugely in most parts of Andhra and will continue to do in the next three days.
Based on the gang wars of Vijayawada, this film has raised curiosity levels to a huge extent and the makers are cashing on it big time. Sandeep, who played the young Radha and Ranga is getting a huge appreciation for his roles.
With not much big releases slated for the coming days, this film should definitely do well mostly.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally