Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of Sarath Kumar, is likely to play the lead role in Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming bilingual film Gouravam. Recently, a photoshoot was done on the lead pair; however, sources say that it’s too early to comment whether Varalaxmi has been finalized for the role. Radhamohan is going to direct the film. He had earlier directed films like Akasaamantha and Gaganam. Gouravam is touted to be a family drama set in a rural backdrop and narrates the story of a city boy who goes to a village. Nagarjuna is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner. Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler