Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of Sarath Kumar, is likely to play the lead role in Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming bilingual film Gouravam. Recently, a photoshoot was done on the lead pair; however, sources say that it’s too early to comment whether Varalaxmi has been finalized for the role. Radhamohan is going to direct the film. He had earlier directed films like Akasaamantha and Gaganam. Gouravam is touted to be a family drama set in a rural backdrop and narrates the story of a city boy who goes to a village. Nagarjuna is producing the film on Annapurna Studios banner. Thaman is composing the music.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC