Varun Dhawan is a hero who always does mass films and he has no qualms about it. His new film, Coolie No 1 is out on Amazon Prime and has won a lot of flack for its tackiness.
But Varun Dhawan has no problems and feels that the film was made for the big screen audience and masses. He says “Obviously I do enjoy mass films a lot. I think I have a blast when I do them. It’s difficult to do and it is larger than life, and you need to have immense conviction while doing them. I enjoy it. For me, making a film is about trying to please everyone.”
Varun Dhawan was seen with Sara Ali Khan and his dad, Dawid Dhawan directed this film. The makers sold the film for a whopping price to Amazon and the news is that the film will once again release on single screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser
- Liger’s shoot plans kick start once again
- Sundeep Kishan launches yet another film