Varun Dhawan is a hero who always does mass films and he has no qualms about it. His new film, Coolie No 1 is out on Amazon Prime and has won a lot of flack for its tackiness.
But Varun Dhawan has no problems and feels that the film was made for the big screen audience and masses. He says “Obviously I do enjoy mass films a lot. I think I have a blast when I do them. It’s difficult to do and it is larger than life, and you need to have immense conviction while doing them. I enjoy it. For me, making a film is about trying to please everyone.”
Varun Dhawan was seen with Sara Ali Khan and his dad, Dawid Dhawan directed this film. The makers sold the film for a whopping price to Amazon and the news is that the film will once again release on single screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR carrying career best looks, fans super happy
- Jr. NTR – Kalyan Ram did more experimental films in our entire Nandamuri family
- Jr. NTR requests fans not to pester and pressurize filmmakers
- Kalyan Ram – Amigos will not disappoint you
- Kantara: Rishab Shetty reaffirms this crucial aspect
- Another prominent actor joins the cast of Rajini’s Jailer