It’s well known that Varun Tej is reprising Tamil actor Bobby Simha’s national award-winning act in the cult Tamil gangster comedy Jigarthanda’s Telugu remake, Valmiki. Harish Shankar is helming this exciting project.
As per the latest updates, Valmiki’s team today kick-started a 35-day long schedule. All the cast members will be taking part in this schedule, which will take place in and around Hyderabad. Varun Tej’s never before seen rugged avatar is sure to surprise his fans.
Young Tamil dubsmash sensation Mrinalini Ravi is paired with Tamil hero Atharvaa Murali in Valmiki. Atharvaa is reprising Siddharth’s role. Raam Achanta and Gopichand Achanta are bankrolling the film under 14 Reels Plus banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film