It’s well known that Varun Tej is reprising Tamil actor Bobby Simha’s national award-winning act in the cult Tamil gangster comedy Jigarthanda’s Telugu remake, Valmiki. Harish Shankar is helming this exciting project.
As per the latest updates, Valmiki’s team today kick-started a 35-day long schedule. All the cast members will be taking part in this schedule, which will take place in and around Hyderabad. Varun Tej’s never before seen rugged avatar is sure to surprise his fans.
Young Tamil dubsmash sensation Mrinalini Ravi is paired with Tamil hero Atharvaa Murali in Valmiki. Atharvaa is reprising Siddharth’s role. Raam Achanta and Gopichand Achanta are bankrolling the film under 14 Reels Plus banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date