It’s well known that Varun Tej is reprising Tamil actor Bobby Simha’s national award-winning act in the cult Tamil gangster comedy Jigarthanda’s Telugu remake, Valmiki. Harish Shankar is helming this exciting project.
As per the latest updates, Valmiki’s team today kick-started a 35-day long schedule. All the cast members will be taking part in this schedule, which will take place in and around Hyderabad. Varun Tej’s never before seen rugged avatar is sure to surprise his fans.
Young Tamil dubsmash sensation Mrinalini Ravi is paired with Tamil hero Atharvaa Murali in Valmiki. Atharvaa is reprising Siddharth’s role. Raam Achanta and Gopichand Achanta are bankrolling the film under 14 Reels Plus banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De