Mohan Babu and Allari Naresh starrer Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu had a grand audio launch yesterday. Directed by Srinivasa Reddy of Damarukam fame, the film is a comedy caper showcasing Mohan Babu as the father-in-law of Naresh. There was a surprise when it was revealed that Varun Sandesh played a small role as Mohan Babu’s son.
Speaking about Varun Sandesh, Manchu Vishnu revealed, “I’ve to talk about Varun Sandesh, who acted in the role of Mohan Babu’s son in the film. He acted for 15 days for the film, and returned to India from USA just for this shoot. And that fellow didn’t even take a single penny.” Varun Sandesh replied to the comment by saying, “When Vishnu called me asking ‘bro you have to do this character’, I can’t just say no. They always treated me like their son during Pandavulu Pandavalu making. So, I felt it as a honour to act in this movie.”
This is definitely a kind hearted act from Varun Sandesh. The movie also stars Ramya Krishna, Meena and Poorna. Achu, Raghu Kunche and Bappa Lahari have scored the music. Vishnu Manchu produced this film under his 24 Frames Factory banner. Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu is slated for release on the 25th December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Kaappaan takes a good start in Tamil Nadu
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s first day Nizam collections
- Mahesh, Mohan Babu get Dada Saheb Phalke South Awards
- Not sure who lost, but Cinema won in the end: Harish on Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills