After storming into the Telugu film scene with two successive blockbusters with Happy Days an Kotha Bangaru Lokam, Varun Sadesh lost his success streak and churned out a string of average and loss making films. However, the relentless actor has never been short of films and in fact, releases a minimum of 2 to 3 films each year.
This 12th, Varun will once again test his chances with a romantic entertainer titled Lava Kusa. In the film, Varun will be seen in dual roles, where he plays a Casanova and romances Richa Panai and Ruchi Tripathi. Debutant Jay Sree Sivan directed this film which was produced by Satya Mohan and Prakash.
Let us hope that Varun will manage to come out of his rough patch with flying colors this Friday.
- Nagarjuna’s Malayalam multi-starrer to kick-start in Hyderabad
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film