Varun Sandesh’s upcoming film Priyathama Neevachata Kushalama is slated for release on March 23. Hasika and Komal Jha have played the lead roles in this film. Trinadh Rao (Mem Vayasuku Vaccham fame) has directed the film and J Sambasiva Rao has produced it. The film has been extensively shot near Rajahmundry, Vijayawada and other areas. Sai Karthik has scored the music.
The film’s trailers have been quite impressive and it remains to be seen how the film fares. Trinadh Rao’s earlier film Mem Vayasuku Vaccham had released with low buzz, but it was well received at box-office. He has teamed up with Varun Sandesh once again for a film titled Nuvvala Neenila which is under production right now. On the other hand, Varun Sandesh’s earlier film Chammak Challo sank at box-office and he’s trying his luck with Priyathama Neevachata Kushalama now. After this, he’ll soon be seen in Abbayi Class Ammayi Mass, Saradaga Ammayilatho, D for Dopidi and Nuvvala Neenila.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut