As per the latest trade reports, Fidaa has grossed close to $700K. With the Sunday shows yet to commence, the film looks all set to breach the $1 million milestone in North America. Fidaa was shot extensively in the US and Telugu NRIs are connecting with the film big-time.
This will be the first $1 million film for both Varun Tej and Shekar Kammula. Premam girl Sai Pallavi is the film’s leading lady and Dil Raju is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down