Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the Mega family is currently busy in shooting for his second movie. After winning the accolades for his performance in debut ‘Mukunda’, he has okayed the script narrated by Gamyam fame Krish Jagarlamudi. This movie was launched last month and the regular shooting is going at a brisk pace.
As per the latest update, some important scenes between Varun and female lead Pragna Jaiswal are currently being shot. The title is said to be as ‘Kanche’. Rajeev Reddy’s First Frame Entertainments is producing this flick.
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala