The Telugu remake of Tamil superhit film Jigarthanda had a launch in Hyderabad on Sunday. And on this occasion, the title of the flick was announced.
Starring Varun Tej in a very interesting role that was played by Bobby Simha in the original, the film is titled Valmiki. Directed by Karthik Subbaraju, the film also starred Siddharth and Lakshmi Menon in the lead roles. Buzz is that the likes of Naga Shaurya, Sri Vishnu and Rashmika Mandanna have been approached for these roles and a final call is yet to be taken on the same
Valmiki, a gangster drama, will be bankrolled on 14 Reels Entertainments by Ram and Gopi Achanta.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa