The Telugu remake of Tamil superhit film Jigarthanda had a launch in Hyderabad on Sunday. And on this occasion, the title of the flick was announced.
Starring Varun Tej in a very interesting role that was played by Bobby Simha in the original, the film is titled Valmiki. Directed by Karthik Subbaraju, the film also starred Siddharth and Lakshmi Menon in the lead roles. Buzz is that the likes of Naga Shaurya, Sri Vishnu and Rashmika Mandanna have been approached for these roles and a final call is yet to be taken on the same
Valmiki, a gangster drama, will be bankrolled on 14 Reels Entertainments by Ram and Gopi Achanta.
Articles that might interest you:
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share