The launch of actor Varun Tej’s next with director Harish Shankar, the remake of Tamil superhit film Jigarthanda is set to take place soon. After rumours were rife about the film, it has now finally been decided that the film has to go on floors at the earliest, with Varun riding high on the success of Sankranti release F2.
A formal launch in the presence of industry bigwigs will take place on January 27. Work on the film has been on for almost three months now with the script being reworked on to suit the Telugu sensibilities.
Varun will be reprising the role of Bobby Simhaa. Other casting details are yet to be revealed. Rashmika has been approached to play the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections