The launch of actor Varun Tej’s next with director Harish Shankar, the remake of Tamil superhit film Jigarthanda is set to take place soon. After rumours were rife about the film, it has now finally been decided that the film has to go on floors at the earliest, with Varun riding high on the success of Sankranti release F2.
A formal launch in the presence of industry bigwigs will take place on January 27. Work on the film has been on for almost three months now with the script being reworked on to suit the Telugu sensibilities.
Varun will be reprising the role of Bobby Simhaa. Other casting details are yet to be revealed. Rashmika has been approached to play the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy title for NTR-Trivikram’s film?
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film