The principal shooting of Naga Babu’s son, Varun Tej’s debut film is all set to begin from tomorrow, March 24 in Cochin, Kerala. Sreekanth Addala is directing the film and it is being produced by Nallamalapu Bujji and Tagore Madhu. Pooja Hedge is the lead actress.
The film was launched with great fanfare in the last week of February and Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan and Allu Arjun graced the opening ceremony, apart from several other celebrities. There’s a lot of buzz about Varun Tej in the industry and even before his film goes on floors, several people in the industry are closely observing him. It certainly looks like he has made a strong first impression and it remains to be seen how well his debut film succeeds in showing his talent onscreen. For now, Varun Tej is extremely excited about the film and tweeted saying, “Cochin it is!..All excited..shoot starts tomorrow!!!”
Gollabhama is the title under consideration; however, the makers will officially announce the final title later this year. The film will also be shot in Alleppey, Nagercoil, Rajahmundry and Hyderabad. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music and V Manikandan is the cinematographer.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?