After a small break, Varun Tej has returned to the sets of his debut film which is being directed by Srikanth Addala. The second schedule of the film began earlier today. Pooja Hedge is the lead actress is this romantic drama and it is being jointly produced by Tagore Madhu and Nallamalapu Bujji.
The film was earlier shot extensively in Cochin and Alleppey and several crucial scenes were shot on the lead pair in the first schedule. Most part of the film will be shot in Kerala, Rajahmundry, Nagercoil and Hyderabad. Like Srikanth Addala’s previous films, even this film is expected to throw focus on human relations.
Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music and V Manikandan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy opens to decent occupancy
- Thaman keeps it simple with OMG Daddy
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah