Mega brother Nagababu’s son, Varun Tej, is eagerly waiting to make his debut. The young actor was supposed to make his debut with Srikanth Addala,, but that responsibility was later shifted to Puri Jagan. After some ground work, the film was scrapped and director Krish (Gamyam, Vedam and KVJ fame) was roped in.
This film was supposed to start rolling this month, but there has been no announcement from either party, so far. Reliable sources within the industry say that the movie has been abandoned. The exact details are still vague as of now.
Varun Tej is reportedly back with Srikanth Addala now. Well, there seems to be quite a bit of ambiguity with the tall and handsome actor’s debut. Let us wait and see what happens.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb