Varun Tej is busy promoting his latest film Antariksham on an aggressive note. Speaking in an interview, he said that megastar Chiranjeevi was mighty impressed with the trailer of the film and called him to find out more about the space drama.
Varun also revealed that once the film releases, he will host a special screening for his uncle. Sankalp Reddy directs this film which is the first ever space drama in Tollywood.
Krish produces the film which has Aditi Rao and Lavanya as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details