Varun Tej is busy promoting his latest film Antariksham on an aggressive note. Speaking in an interview, he said that megastar Chiranjeevi was mighty impressed with the trailer of the film and called him to find out more about the space drama.
Varun also revealed that once the film releases, he will host a special screening for his uncle. Sankalp Reddy directs this film which is the first ever space drama in Tollywood.
Krish produces the film which has Aditi Rao and Lavanya as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2