Varun Tej is busy promoting his latest film Antariksham on an aggressive note. Speaking in an interview, he said that megastar Chiranjeevi was mighty impressed with the trailer of the film and called him to find out more about the space drama.
Varun also revealed that once the film releases, he will host a special screening for his uncle. Sankalp Reddy directs this film which is the first ever space drama in Tollywood.
Krish produces the film which has Aditi Rao and Lavanya as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?